The Day One Leadership Community has expanded to three residence halls on the southside of Mississippi State's campus. This offers a range of housing options to students who are committed to living, learning, and leading together in Day One. Beginning in 2012, Day One students have the opportunity (option) of living on specific Day One floors in Moseley Hall, Cresswell Hall, or Rice Hall.
- If you are attending Mississippi State University for the first time, you must first apply and be officially admitted to the university in order to submit your housing preferences. Upon admittance to the university, an myState account will be created for you.
- Through myState, you will have access to the housing system in order to submit your housing preferences. A non-refundable reservation fee is required. The reservation fee is payable online via credit card or you can mail a check or money order to the Housing Office at the address provided online.
- Day One housing assignments are made based on a variety of factors including: fulfilling the goals of the Day One Leadership Community; your application for admission to MSU, Day One and housing; your roommate request and his/her applications for admission to MSU, Day One, and housing; and others.
- Freshmen are required to live in campus residence halls. Click here for more information about the Freshman Housing Requirement.
- If you have general questions about housing at MSU, please contact the Department of Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com or (662) 325-3555.
- If you have specific questions about housing in the Day One Leadership Community, including your Day One room assignment and Day One roommate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-325-0244.